YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Getting Punished

lacy thumb suck EDIT photo lacythumbsuckEDIT.jpg
Even though I'm a really really good girl, sometimes I do naughty things. I just can't help it! It's a good thing I have my Daddy to punish me when I'm naughty so I can learn my lesson. Just the other day Daddy caught me eating cookies before dinner time. He has told me sooo many times not to spoil my appetite that way so he was pretty mad when he caught me! 
He put me right over his knee and pulled down my diaper and spanked the heck out of my bare bottom!! Oh boy did it hurt! My bottom was bright red and sore all day! But I learned my lesson! Thats why I need my Daddy to punish me when I do naughty things!

love,  Lacy
1.888.430.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment